Education and qualifications
|SAFe® 4 Certified Agilist||Scaled Agile||2017|
|Leading Highly-Effective UX Teams||Nielsen Norman Group||2017|
|Lean UX & Agile||Nielsen Norman Group||2017|
|Measuring User Experience||Nielsen Norman Group||2017|
|UX Deliverables||Nielsen Norman Group||2017|
|Designing Influence||Nielsen Norman Group||2017|
|Responsive Web Design||Oxford University Department for Continuing Education||2014|
|Fundamentals of Interaction Design (M364, undergraduate module)||Open University||2013|
|Web Usability: Designing the User Experience||User Focus||2012|
|DIY Usability Testing||Steve Krug||2011|
|Qualification||Year||Place of study||Awards|
|HND||2003 to 2005||Bridgwater College||HND Computing: 18 Distinctions and 1 Merit (Award of Commendation)|
|A/AS Levels||2001 to 2003||Bridgwater College||A Levels in Computing, Mathematics, General Studies; AS Level in English Language|
Skills and specialisms
- Workshops: facilitating workshops with stakeholders and eliciting requirements.
- User research: conducting user interviews and producing personas.
- User journeys: mapping user journeys to illustrate how users can achieve their goals.
- Usability testing: planning, facilitating, and analysing usability tests.
- Information architecture: devising content hierarchies and performing card sorting exercises.
- Wireframes: designing wireframes and interactive prototypes in Axure RP.
- Functional requirements: documenting behaviour of UI components for development teams.
- Analytics: understanding and use of analytic data to measure and inform design decisions
- Accessibility: understanding of design considerations for meeting accessibility guidelines.
|Company||Position||Dates of employment|
|Oxford University Press, Oxford||UX Architect: Technology||December 2016 to present|
|Oxford University Press, Oxford||UX Architect: Web & Platform||January 2012 to November 2016|
|Oxford University Press, Oxford||Online Developer||March 2008 to December 2011|
|Freelancer||Web Developer||September 2005 to April 2015|
|Severn Delta, Bridgwater||Programmer||August 2007 to December 2007|